Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Journey Begins...

Only a few days ago Simon and I set off on our travels. We've been planning this trip for such a long time, so when the day finally arrived I felt excited but also a tad nervous. Whilst running around like a headless chicken trying to get all my last minute preparation done and furiously stuffing my backpack, I realised all the time I've spent reading, researching and imagining was about to become a reality...

So let me start off with telling you about our journey. We will be gone for roughly four months and in that time we will cover parts of South East Asia, parts of Australia, New Zealand and finish in New York. During this time I'll keep you updated with what we're up to.

Our itinerary:
1st March set off,
2nd March to Singapore,
6th March to Indonesia,
17th March to Malaysia,
29th March to Vietnam,
We plan to travel down Vietnam, into Cambodia, Laos and Thailand.
30th April we leave for Australia,
24th May to New Zealand,
24th June to New York,
29th June we fly back home!!

I'll update you soon on our adventures in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment